£20000 - 22000 / annum
11th July 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their dynamic and rapidly growing organisation based in Somerset. The Administrator will be coordinating the delivery of the installation of systems and overseeing the individual teams from the initial set up to the delivery.
This is a temporary to permanent position and you must be immediately available for this role.
- Ensuring job flow of all office procedures, supporting the office duties by carrying out common duties
- Dealing with clients - by both phone and email - reactive and proactive requests from established customers
- Creation and maintenance of customer accounts within established systems
- Maintenance of a variety of schemes
- Create, monitor and analyse project schedules in accordance with best practice
- Track, analyse and report information appropriately to manage and evaluate reports
- Coordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates and reports
- Monitor progress, identifying activities and reviewing progress and forecasts
- Experience in an administrative background
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Packages
- Methodical, disciplined and self-driven
- Willingness to learn
- Positive manner and outlook
- Full UK driving licence - due to location of the business.
If you feel this role is suitable for you please send an up to date CV or call Robert Half Office Team 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400