£9.50 - £10.00 / hour
17th October 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant to support their Property team in handling and performing administrative and clerical tasks.
Areas of law and specialism will include, but not be limited to, Commercial Property, Commercial and Business Practice, Commercial Contracts, Trusts and Equity. You will be expected to perform additional ad hoc functions to assist other departments within the office as required.
This is a permanent role.
- Collecting and organising the relevant files
- Providing courtesy calls to the clients
- Attending to basic clerical tasks, such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls, and fielding correspondence
- Recording and handle all incoming and outcoming post duties, including scanning
- Processing of client's instructions and any related task activity accurately and to the service standards set by the company, at all times maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion
- Answering incoming calls politely, professionally and efficiently using the company telephone system, re - direct calls as appropriate and take detailed messages when required
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met
- To fulfil any other reasonable requirement of the department.
- Previous experience of working in a legal firm or a Law Degree
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have MS Word knowledge, and good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable handling a fast-paced environment with a challenging workload
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills,
- Have detailed oriented computer and literacy skills
- Be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and can use their own initiative
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an up to date CV or call 01179935454.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400