£9.00 - £9.50 / hour
13th September 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit for a Case Administrator in Central Bristol. This role will require a highly organised administrative professional who is competent at working in a busy fast paced environment. You will be ensuring that staff and service users are supported through efficient process and maintaining administration systems within specified timescales.
This is a Part Time vacancy for 18.5 hours per week.
As Case Administrator your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate case files on relevant databases
- Ensure the effective administration of referrals between service users and staff
- Prepare, maintain and collate case files and other records in accordance with the required standards
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner
- Act as a point of contact within unit for specialist areas of work as required
- Deal fairly and effectively with a range of service users
- Make practical arrangements such as appointments for the implantation of service plans
- Carry out enforcement administration as requested
- Attend meetings as appropriate, providing support including taking and distributing minutes and action points
- Experience in administration in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Demonstrate flexibility in approach work
- Proactive and organised
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you please send an up to date CV or call Chloe Bush at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400