£20,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
3rd October 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a flourishing security business. The main function of the role will be facilitating the continued growth of the business by supporting the expansion of the department in wide ranging tasks in the secure environment in order to manage the smooth running of security within the business.
This is a permanent position.
This role consists of a wide range of responsibilities, below is a list of some example day to day tasks;
- Support the clearance process and aftercare for all staff
- Support the current security team in security clearance administrative tasks
- Responsibility for basic audits and checks
- Undertake a broad range of security tasks
- Responsible for the recording and organisation of all documentation and compliance information
- Escalate any security issues to management
- Respond to incidents to ensure all are reported appropriately
- Experience of working within an administrative environment
- Strong communicator to all levels of seniority
- Competent on Microsoft Packages
- Highly organised
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-start and show initiative
- Anticipate requirements and can be trusted to work productively without detailed supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and mature personality
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please call Chloe Bush on 01179935454.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400