£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
4th October 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a competent Administrator to join an exciting business based in Central Bristol. The main duties of the Administrator will be providing support to upper management, transferring information into databases and record keeping.
This is a temporary position and you must be immediately available for this role.
- Enters data from paper records into database management system within specified timeframe
- Reviews data to ensure accuracy of data input and prioritises projects in order of importance
- Administrative duties such as filing forms and reports
- Interacts with clients as well as team members from other departments regarding data input
- Maintain accurate records of computer and software systems updates, upgrades and other changes
- Ensures confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure
- Experience in an administrative background
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Packages
- Methodical, disciplined and self-driven
- Willingness to learn
- Positive manner and outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team but also independently
If you feel are interested in hearing more information about this role, please call Chloe Bush on 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400