£8.50 - £9.00 / hour
15th July 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Credit Admin Clerk for a wholesale organisation based in Central Bristol. The Credit Admin Clerk will be reporting into the Credit Manager and will be assisting the accounts department in processing credit notes according, investigating customer queries relating to their orders made, taking general enquiries relating to customer accounts and mirroring invoice information on clients third party systems.
This is a Part time position ( 20 hours per week ) and is a temporary to permanent role.
- Communicating with customers via telephone & email Provides quality customer service and answering customer enquiries
- Investigate customers queries and upload on to the complaints log
- Raise Credit Notes accordingly when investigations have been completed.
- Supply copy credits notes, invoices and statements via email or post
- Take card payments via incoming calls coming through to the department.
- Monitor Generic Credit Admin Email Box
- Mirror Invoice Data from Issac on to third party double entry systems
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts with customers and third-party systems, ensuring all discrepancies are fully investigated and corrected
- Action Credit Control and Sales Ledger Duties when required
- Experience within an administrative and customer service background
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Packages
- Methodical, disciplined and self-driven
- Willingness to learn
- Positive manner and outlook
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an updated cv or call 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400