£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
20th August 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator for their dynamic retail business based in Avonmouth. As a key member of the Aftermarket team, you will be undertaking the administrative tasks for the Bristol Service Department. The main focus of the role will be invoicing all service jobs within 7 days, in line with company policies and team targets.
This is a temporary role.
- Ensuring all service jobs are validated and invoiced in line with company processes and policies.
- Ensuring engineer times are inputted and processed to allow wages to be paid correctly.
- Raising retail invoices and sending to customers.
- Checking all internal jobs meet the agreed rate before invoicing and querying any discrepancies with the Service Controller so they can resolve any issues prior to validating.
- Once checked and authorised by the Service Controller, processing engineer timesheets on the system by 11am each morning. Submitting weekly timesheets for each engineer to the Accounts department by 11am each Monday morning.
- Reviewing supplier invoices relating to the depot, adding them to the necessary service job and passing for payment when authorised.
- Ensuring all supplier invoice disputes are raised, via email, to the Account department and suppliers as soon as they are queried.
- Updating machine service histories on 'Livelink' as soon as the service is invoiced.
- Working with the Service Controller to ensure customer disputes are brought to a speedy conclusion whilst adhering to company procedures.
- Raising credit notes to customers in line with the companys credit note processes and policies.
- Carrying out general administrative support e.g. filing.
- High personal integrity and honesty.
- A confident and professional manner.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to identify and escalate any issues of concern to the relevant team member.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak to customers and engineers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- The ability to manage your own workload effectively to ensure key responsibilities and targets are met.
- A strong team player.
If this is a role you are interested in hearing more information about, please send an updated cv or call 01179935454.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400