Location : Bristol
Post Date : 09 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468039
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a very busy, lively team for a business based in central Bristol.
This position will be for 6 months to cover maternity leave.
This is a fast paced office and an ever growing department so will require someone who is enthusiastic, a fast learner and can hit the ground running.
The role of Administrator will include but not be limited to -
- Assisting with sending out and managing work orders with various clients
- Answering the telephone and calling external engineers for work order updates
- Using email and client portals to communicate internally and externally
- Managing client expectations in regards to completion of work orders
- Assisting with processing invoices and charges to clients
- Keeping paperwork and internal spreadsheets up to date
- Share and assist other Helpdesk members with workload and queries
Attributes and Experience -
- Excellent telephone manner
- 1 year minimum administration experience
- Confident working with external clients
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good IT skills including word and excel (will be tested)
If you are interested in this role please contact Chloe Green.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead