GBP13 - 13 / hour
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a prestigious marketing business based in North Bristol. The successful Assistant accountant will join a fast paced and vibrant finance team. This is great opportunity for someone gain quality exposure. This role is temp to perm.
- Preparing annual financial statements for incorporated businesses, including LPs and limited companies as well as assisting with the audit process.
- Preparing periodic management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and Cost Variance Reports) for the residential development company and our Funds.
- Assisting in the preparation of tax computations.
- Preparing VAT returns
- Dealing with clients on a regular basis
- Assist the year-end audit process for the companies
- Posting journals
- Verifying subcontractors and preparing CIS returns
- Assisting in the preparation of loan compliance reports
- Managing the purchase ledger, sales ledger and payment run process
- Raise sales invoices
- Preparing bank compliance reports
- Preparing the financial elements of client and board reports
The suitable candidate will full fill the following criteria:
- AAT qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Previous experience in accounts preparation
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook) and Sage
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.