Location : Bristol
Post Date : 13 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469736
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join a prestigious business in South Bristol for a period of 6 months. If you are immediately available or available on one week's notice and have significant experience covering all aspects of sales ledger, purchase ledger banking and journal posting then please apply to find out more. This is a critical role within a small finance team which will suit an outgoing candidate used to working with a high degree of accuracy.
- Produce timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations for assigned accounts.
- Analyse / challenge balance sheet account reconciliations and commentaries.
- Reconcile and analyse the GRNI account.
- Set up and obtain approval for direct debits and standing orders.
- Post business rate payments and other direct debits / standing orders.
- Reconcile bank accounts and report unallocated cash receipts.
- Calculate and post prepayments and accruals.
- Assist with audit preparation and queries.
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Must be AAT qualified, studying CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Have previous experience of working in a finance position
- Have excellent IT skills to include Excel to an intermediate level
- Experience of using Sage Accounts
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead