GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently engaged in an exclusive partnership with a rapidly expanding business based near Cribbs Causeway recruiting for a Assistant Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
This role has been created due to a the current employee having to relocate at short notice.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your role and responsibilities will include:
- Daily posting and reconciliation of bank accounts - including petty cash account
- Making payments to suppliers
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Raising debtor invoices
- Assisting the management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the management accounts team to develop and continually improve financial and operating processes
Background and experience required:
- AAT qualified
- Strong excel skills including v look ups and pivot tables
- Experience of month end time tables and processes
If you wish to find out more about this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half asap.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400