Assistant Management Accountant
Location : Bristol
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468711
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant for a client who are a Global Consultancy Firm based in Bristol. Due to growth our client is looking to hire an Assistant Management Accountant also providing full study support for the successful candidate who will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
The key responsibilities this assistant management accountant role are as follows:
- Responsible for the day to day finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Preparation of monthly management information.
- Management of timely and accurate sales targets and measurement of performance against targets along with non-finance KPI's.
- Assisting with all aspects of the month end processes.
- Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Analysis (monthly and quarterly)
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
- Updating the current ERP System (Oracle)
- Ad-hoc projects/analysis as requested.
- The key skills for this assistant management accountant role are as follows:
- To be studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
- Strong IT skills on Excel is a must.
- To show a keen interest in learning new skills from senior teams and management.
- Must have an undergraduate degree, a 2:1 or above would be preferred.
- Experience of taking accounts up to trial balance.
- Journal entry and month end close.
Role: Assistant Management
Salary £25,000 - £32,000
Benefits: Study support, 25 holiday days + bank holidays
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead