£47,000.00 - £47,000.00 / annum
6th September 2019
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Bid Manager to join a reputable company in Bristol. As a Bid Manager you will be part of the Pursuits & Proposals team and sits in the firm's West & Wales Sales and Marketing team.
In this role you will support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy. This role provides the opportunity to work directly with and coach senior partners and to work with a diverse range of client teams to provide guidance, advice and support. A focus of the role is to ensure that the firm is bidding for the right opportunities and when we do that our proposals are best in class.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Expert advice and proposal support from start to finish
- Working closely with Partners and Business Unit Leaders to develop our sales culture
- Supporting and advising account teams in all aspects of proposal development and management
- Proactive innovation and creativity to deliver proposals in different ways
- Conducting post decision reviews with clients
- Working closely with the other members of the proposal community, this role requires development of strong relationships across the firm
- Coaching, training and developing stakeholders at all levels
- Proactively seeking new methodologies, tools and innovations to deliver proposals in different ways.
- 2 years' experience minimum as a Bid Manager
- Experience in a proposals or business development role in a professional services environment or other similar blue chip organisation
- Excellent influencing, strong communication and facilitation skills in order to be credible and be able to challenge management and senior stakeholders
- Ability to build and manage relationships at a senior level, as you will be required to change and influence senior stakeholders
- A proactive 'can-do approach' is vital, self-starter mentality with sound commercial understanding
- Experience of drafting and reviewing written communications to deliver specific messages within tight deadlines
- Proven track record of proposal management and bid advice
This role is a 9-12-month maternity contract and is full time 37.5 hours per week.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please call Antonia Medin on 01179935400.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400