Client Services Manager (Work From Home)
GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
25th March 2019
Client Services Manager - Bristol / Work From Home
Robert Half are working exclusively with a rapidly expanding financial advisory services SME. The business is full of dynamism and they are looking for another, driven individual to join the unit to work with clients ranging from technology start-ups to global brands.
Working from home, the Client Services Manager will be comfortable managing a portfolio of clients and being a key point of contact for them.
- Managing client accounts on a daily basis as first point of contact. This includes coordinating deliverable with the accounts team and local providers to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accountsforcustomers' international operations. This includes:
- Multi-currency transaction processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Validation and processing of invoices, expenses and general journals
- Accruals/prepayments calculations
- Preparing funds requests and processing of payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing payroll data, journals and reconciling payroll deductions (multiple countries)
- Coordination/review of the international payroll processing and liaison with customers to obtain approval
- Provision of cash management services using various banking platforms
- Assistance with timely and accurate completion and filing of monthly, quarterly and annual compliance returns and submission to country specific agencies including VAT (or equivalent) returns, annual statutory accounts and associate tax returns. Also audit support as well as business registration filing requirements as applicable.
- Management of multiple stakeholders across the globe
- Day to day involvement with company's technology platforms (CRM, Portal etc.)
To do this role successfully you should be flexible and agile, as the position involves working with various stakeholders and an often variable workload. It requires strong project management and organisational skills along with excellent time management for an efficient and effective service.
- AAT, ACCA/CIMA part-qualified, qualified by experience
- 2-3 years' experience in accounting/client services
- Full time role (would consider part time)
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £38,000, flexible working from home + additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400