£200.00 - £250.00 / annum
25th May 2019
Robert Half is looking for a qualified Commercial Accountant with a strong manufacturing and production background to join a leading employer based in North Bristol! - The role will be reporting to the Operations Finance Manager and revolve around providing business partnering support throughout a variety of areas of the business.
Reporting to the Operations Finance Manager, the role is responsible for providing business partnering support to the Assembly and Systems business areas, with the following key responsibilities:
- Proactive management & control of the cost base.
- Develop the financial reporting & accounting systems to meet the business needs.
- Monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Production of internal monthly forecasts and annual budgets to ensure than the outputs are challenged and realistic
- Day to day management of the cost base, ensuring rigorous control, to ensure that spend is monitored, controlled and challenged.
- Preparation, review and present the monthly reporting packs
- Develop financial knowledge of non-financial managers within the business as appropriate
- Supporting the new business and programme accountants to ensure that appropriate and informed decisions are made, with alignment to the local strategy, mission statement & business values
- Assist in the development of finance reporting systems
Along with key responsibilities it is important that the person meets the standard of the business:
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent standard of computer literacy, particularly in using spread sheets
- Experience of working to strict deadlines in a demanding and pressured environment
- Desirable experience working with SAP
- Desirable experience working in a fast paced, PLC manufacturing environment
Our client is a leading manufacturer based in North Bristol. They have a highly valued reputation and this is the perfect opportunity for a commercial accountant with solid manufacturing experience looking to take on their next big role.
Salary & Benefits
£200-£250 per day
If this role sounds like your next career move to utilise your current knowledge and develop a variety of new skills then please do not hesitate to contact me! This specific role within such a high profile company rarely appears so don't hesitate to ring me if you have any further questions on 01179 935 400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400