£48,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
21st August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are delighted to be partnering exclusively with our client, a FTSE listed business in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Corporate FP&A Manager on a permanent contract. This role is a critical position as it will partner closely with senior finance stakeholders in providing a deep understanding as to if the business is on track with its strategic metrics, financial guidance & obligations. You will be the "voice" to those stakeholders and will be expected to highlight tactical and strategic actions required to take in order to hit strategic objectives.
The company is a very well respected employer within the Bristol area, and will definitely offer lots of opportunities for career development. You will be sitting in an exceptionally high performing team, and must therefore hold high standards yourself in the quality of your work.
- Produce commentary, and provide a consolidated view on business performance for stakeholders (both internally & externally)
- Commentary for the Quarterly Business Update, OpEx & Board presentations explaining the commercial performance of the business
- Input and analysis of the annual financial planning process
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis as required to investigate and improve the understanding of the business
- Co-ordinate and prepare the financial operations calendar; managing relevant inputs to achieve outputs - business partnering with the wider business to ensure this is done as efficiently as possible
- Production and explanation of internal & external metrics of performance, providing insight on the main drivers of performance against the approved business plan to key decision makers
- ACA or CA or CIMA qualified with 1-6 years PQE
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior corporate finance experience
- Be strong interpersonally, and confident with senior stakeholders
- Be ambitious, and be hungry to climb the career ladder
For more information, please call Paige Birks on 01179 935 400. To apply, please e-mail your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400