£18,000.00 - £20,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Robert Half are working with a Supply business in Central Bristol who are seeking a confident, self-motivated and customer service orientated Finance Assistant to join their fast-paced team. This opportunity is perfect for results driven individuals who are looking to develop their skillset and develop. My client is on the upward curve, therefore is seeking talented and personable individuals to add to their success.
You will sit within the Credit and Billing team and your role will be to open all new accounts and deal with additional request in line with company policy.
- Process new and additional account applications
- Credit check applications in line with company policies
- Set payment terms for new accounts
- Check all information on applications is correct and in line with company requirements
- Activate accounts on systems when appropriate
- Data input of credit applications
Your profile includes:
- Ideally studying for AAT qualification
- An element of core finance/credit control experience is highly desirable, in exceptions where you don't, you must display enthusiasm, motivation and a desire to succeed in finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a flair for building relationships
- Motivated, a self starter, enthusiastic, can handle pressure, adaptable to change
- Good understanding of operational excellence and organisational awareness
- Ability to manage and prioritise potentially competing tasks and activities
Training and benefits:
- Generous annual leave and wider benefits package
- Bonus scheme up to 10%
- Study support if wanted
- Opportunity and encouragement to progress within credit control and/or within the wider finance function
- The opportunity to work with other like-minded individuals
Please don't delay in applying because the submission deadline is the end of next week as interviews will be held ASAP. Please contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400 for further information and/or send an email expressing your interest.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400