Location : Bristol
Post Date : 26 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468787
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a well-established organisation, for a period of circa 3 months, based in the Bath vicinity. This fantastic temporary opportunity offers the successful candidate to play a key part in the credit function.
· ensure effective collection of company debt
· works with a minimum of direction on collections for an important ledger, and key accounts
· anticipates developments, and identifies accounts that will require special attention
· handles disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms
· undertakes reconciliations, and compiles documentation for legal action where necessary
· maintains accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
· obtains sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of new and existing customers
· works within guidelines and reports to the Credit Control Manager
· maintains clear and concise records of customer communications
· interacts well with customers and departmental colleagues
· managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
· Proven success in a credit control role
· Team player and a pro-active participant in the finance team
· Strong yet Personable character/style.
· Ability to work independently, proactive and self motivated.
· Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and technique and interpersonal
Ability to work autonomously
· An understanding of credit control practices and collection processes
A well-known local organisation, with on-site parking. A friendly and inviting environment, which will add credibility to your CV.
Salary & Benefits
£10-£12 per hour, plus holiday entitlementOn-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead