Location : Bristol
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469264
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a credit controller to join a top tier organisation based in Central Bristol, delivering to a wide range of clients in the UK. Our client is looking for an experienced credit controller who has a proven track record of keeping on top of the debt and can develop efficient relationships with customers.
This is a temporary to permanent role. The ideal candidate will be friendly, highly organised and motivated with excellent communications skills. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work on your own initiative. This a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
- Previous experience working in a busy credit control function
- Proficiency in Sage and Microsoft Office essential
- Good clerical and versatility skills
- Experience of other areas of finance would also be of benefit
- Responsible for cash collection via telephone, email and letter
- Posting and allocation of receipts on a daily basis to a high level of accuracy
- Managing the credit Insurance placement
- New customer opening, including credit checks
- Weekly Aged debt reviews with Head of Finance
- Processing of invoices and applications for payments
- Monitoring of customer retention's and chasing when due
Salary & Benefits
£11-12.50 ph. Temp to Perm.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead