GBP9.00 - 10.00 / hour
22nd May 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Coordinator based in Avonmouth.
- Deal with incoming day to day customer enquiries/requests via email, fax or phone, to include, though not limited to:
- Placing an order
- Chasing an order (can be a lengthy call chain as need to liaise with Order Management team/warehouse to find status of order and request prioritisation)
- Questions about existing order book
- Changes in existing order book
- Questions about products
- Questions about merchandising
- Delivery issues (can be lengthy call chains as liaison with other departments and carrier tracking websites necessary)
- Delivery complaints - these are logged centrally by Senior Coordinator.
- Invoicing queries/pricing queries/on hold queries (can be lengthy call chains as liaison with Accounts Receivable team is necessary).
- New Business enquiries (logging information on lead sheet for passing to the BD team)
- Credit requests
- Collection requests
- Product complaints (eg quality). These are logged centrally by Senior Coordinator
- Experience in administration in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Demonstrate flexibility in approach work
- Proactive and organised
This is a FTC role for 12 months and you must be immediately available to start.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an updated CV to or call 01179935400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400