GBP275 - 400 / day
10th May 2019
Cyber Security Analyst (contract) - Bristol
Attractive Day Rate
6 Month Contract
Robert Half Technology are recruiting exclusively in partnership with a large organisation based in Bristol for a great Cyber Security Analyst opportunity. This is a great role for anyone with proven Cyber Security experience, with a progressive organisation.
- Identify Cybersecurity threats and perform analysis across networks.
- Monitor Cybersecurity alerts though the use of a Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM)system to triage, mitigate and escalate issues.
- Coordinate the initial work-flow and response for different case types with both internal and external teams.
- Work closely with operational staff to ensure they're engaged in potential security threats.
- Experience operating and administrating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms.
- Experience with IDS/IPS, Endpoint protection, Network Security, WAF, Sandboxing.
The start date is to be confirmed, please get in touch to register interest.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400