GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
3rd May 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are proud to be working on behalf of one of the biggest growth businesses in Bristol. The marketing team has global responsibility, and this is a fantastic time to join.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the on-line marketing communications activity across the footprint of the global business. Managing the on-line marketing systems platforms such as email (ActOn), blog (wordpress), social media,
Specifically, the successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will
- Liaising with suppliers of marketing systems platforms (eg Act On, Hootsuite, etc), providing training and first line support to colleagues.
- Keeping up to date with developments and informing/training users, ensuring good usage of the tools, rolling out and policing best practices, managing users
- Work with the Marketing Director to create engaging, innovative and targeted on-line campaigns via various channels such as email, social media, blog, etc.
- Prepare and send email campaigns from content/brief supplied (email, landing pages, message layout, campaign elements, campaign flows, etc.). Monitor success of such activity as required
- Responsible for developing paid digital marketing activities such as: Google ads, remarketing, social media ads, etc
- Regular stats report to extract learning/best practices, monitoring open rates/click rates, ROI reports from all digital activities
- Campaign management/targeting through use of CRM
- Maintain and monitor social media channels and campaigns for UK and corporate
- Help local marketing team's setup social media and provide training as required.
The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will be a good multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, have an upbeat attitude and great attention to detail. You will be team orientated and welcome the opportunity to work collaboratively across the business to achieve corporate goals and improve marketing proficiency through best practice.
Some of the key skills required
- Excellent knowledge of online tools and willingness to keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in online marketing.
- A background in managing and using online marketing platforms
- A background in campaign development
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and Google analytics
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A background in working with a global business
- Previous experience managing a website using Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress.
- Great team player and interpersonal skills with the desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Excellent prioritisation skills with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop new and existing skills
- A real can-do attitude with a willingness to get on with the job and make great things happen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent literacy skills
- MS Office experience essential - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary & Benefits
The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator can expect a basic salary of £28,000 plus 25 days holiday, onsite parking, great employee benefits and discounts.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400