£45,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
20th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the most iconic brands in Professional Services. Our client can offer the Digital Marketing Manager a rewarding role with professional training, flexible working and a working culture where people can be themselves.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be joining a 20 strong team focused on collaborating with the wider sales and marketing team such as brand, design, content development and marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing team seek to create compelling digital experiences for the client base across channels such as Digital advertising (paid social, PPC, display etc) SEO, organic social, email, mobile messaging and align with the web team.
- Working closely with campaigns teams on delivering digital marketing campaigns and strategies to support the firm's strategic priorities.
- Working with and overseeing a small group of digital agencies.
- Supporting the development of channel strategies in conjunction with the web team where required
- Reporting on the ROI of digital campaigns using a combination of sales data in the CRM platform, Adobe Analytics and other channel metrics held within the marketing automation platform
- Spotting new opportunities and trends and helping to build the business cases for new digital tools, technologies and methods for potential pilot schemes
- Advising marketing teams and the business on digital best practice
- Adhering to GDPR processes for digital marketing and escalating issues if identified
- Working with IT and software vendors where required to introduce and integrate new technology
Supporting the sharing of digital marketing best practices across the team and wider function and helping with training
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have
- A passion for digital marketing and a curiosity to learn new things and challenge ways of working
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
- Experience of Marketing Automation systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Digital marketing experience across/or focused on channels including email, social, web and advertising, alongside experience of measuring and analysing campaign data
- Clear communication skills to aid working with and briefing team members and agencies to deliver to campaign briefs
- A background of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful, along with evidence of multi-tasking and managing varied stakeholder groups
- Influencing skills to challenge the status quo
Our client is one of the world's +leading professional services organisations, covering over 100 countries they aim to help their clients to create the value they want. They have created a nurturing environment where people can be themselves, continue to develop their learning and be valued for their strengths. The organisation uses an increasingly agile workforce and are open to flexible working arrangements.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Digital Marketing Manager can expect a salary of up to £45,000 + Car allowance or Company car + Pension + Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400