£75,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
9th September 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to join a market-leading organisation, based in Bristol.
Working within a collaborative Bristol office, the Enterprise Architect will lead the production and development of the IT strategy in an exciting digital transformation period. You will be required to interpret the business strategy and then set the overall direction for technology, championing the require architecture and methods.
- Developing, maintaining and managing the IT architecture models to inform a range of business improvement activities
- Recommending and participating in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the enterprise architecture
- Designing and implementing policies and process to ensure the continuous improvement of the architecture function and approach to strategy
- Advising on and recommending enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies, and participate in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems
- Recommending and participating in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies
- Where appropriate and required, act as a programme level architect, owning the most complex architecture and design delivery challenges
- Strong technical credentials (e.g. Microsoft, CISCO)
- Operational management experience
- Good knowledge of IT architecture in the following areas; Applications, Infrastructure & IT Process
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrable success in planning, budgeting and managing 3rd party contacts
- Able to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to achieve DBS clearance
- Collaborative and warm personality
- Passionate about new technology
Salary & Benefits
The Solutions Architect will be offered a salary up to £80,000 plus private healthcare, contributory pensions and free gym membership.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400