£10.00 - £12.00 / hour
28th April 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Executive Office Assistant to join their financial services corporation based in Central Bristol. The company are experienced providers of self- invested pension schemes, operating across the UK. The Office Assistant will report to both the Executive Assistant and the Human Resources Director.
This is a temporary to permanent position and you must be immediately available for this role.
- Diary management including organising meetings and associated travel arrangement for the Group Management Committee
- Manage incoming and outcoming mail, both paper and electronic
- Proactive production of agendas and accompanying documentation for meetings as delegated by the board
- Supporting the Executive Assistant with production of agendas and accompanying documentation for board meetings
- Support production of individual papers for governance meetings, Group Management Committee meetings and Board meetings
- To produce full and accurate minutes, in a timely manner, when required
- Work closely with the Executive Office Assistant and Executive Assistant to ensure satisfactory support to: staff surveys, presentations, CEO coffee mornings and staff comms
- Maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers to ensure accurate communication of information and understanding
- Experience of working within an office environment ( exec office desirable )
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build productive relationships and to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to plan own and others workload to meet business requirements
- Work effectively in a team and work on own initiative
- Understanding of effective minute taking
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role please email an updated cv or call 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400