£26,000.00 - £34,000.00 / annum
15th March 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit for an Executive Assistant for a Finance Director for a business in Central Bristol. Our Client are looking for an experienced EA to provide high level support to ensure the efficient day to day running of the FD's diary. You will enhance the FD's effectiveness by providing information, management support, representing the executive to others and supporting a collaborative approach across finance and the business.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity.
- Act as trusted right hand to the Director, understanding their key priorities and how they fit with immediate operational business; acting as gatekeeper and ensuring the Director has time to focus on their priorities.
- Complete all PA related activities for the Director, including calendar and email management, travel bookings, communications and meeting/agenda administration/coordination.
- Influence and push back where necessary to ensure meeting and diary management for the Director remains valid and effective.
- Coordinate and add value to the Finance Management Team, ensuring they meet on a regular basis and that any issues are raised.
- Support development of targeted management processes.
- Form a strong team with other PAs/EAs to ensure the Executive team work well together.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage relevant domain specific projects, ensuring timelines and objectives, and departmental requirements are met.
- Prepare reports and management documents by collecting, proofreading and analysing information.
- Assist with organisation of foreign entities; support governance standards and compliance requirements.
- Bring expertise in technology led ways of working and collaborating and champion these approaches in finance and the wider business.
- Organise departmental training and assist with departmental travel and ad hoc support where required.
- Play a key role in ensuring continuous improvement and optimisation.
- Significant experience of executive support at Director level, ideally in finance or similar space.
- Degree or equivalent, e.g. EA qualification.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive in approach.
- To be flexible, be able to problem solve quickly and an ability to prioritise multiple demands.
- Expert in technology that supports collaborative working and planning.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners across all levels.
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping.
If you are interested in this role please contact Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400