£20,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
17th May 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join a public sector organisation based in Central Bristol. The role purpose for the Facilities Assistant will be to oversee and ensure the delivery of the Facilities Management support services premises in line with policies and procedures and as detailed in work schedules and as directed by the Service Manager.
The FA will lead on specific aspects of day to day facilities services within agreed financial framework and drive quality and performance standards to provide customer focused cost effective and efficient facilities support service
This is a permanent position.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Examines challenging situations and sources to identify and resolve a range of problems, setting up new processes and ways of working in order to meet client's satisfaction and required standards
- Schedule and attend meetings, including those with partner organisations and contractors, and take formal minutes when required.
- Use various database and spreadsheet computer packages to maintain records as appropriate, collate information received and general statistics for analytical purposes
- Establish and maintain communication with other departments and external contractors for routine
- Liaise with service users to plan and coordinate service requirements, providing professional advice and information
- Identify risks
- Prepare formal reports, documents, and presentations as required
- Experience of working within facilities, administration and customer service
- Desirable experience of COSH, Health & Safety and Cleanliness
- Competent on IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Ability to travel between sites - DRIVING LICENSE IS ESSENTIAL
- Ability to plan, organise and coordinate work effectively using own initiative
- Positive and flexible approach to work
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role please email an updated cv or call 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400