Field Sales Manager
GBP14 - 14 / hour
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an experienced Territory Manager to cover the South West region specialising in the field sales of fragrances, cosmetics, hair and body care. This is an on-going temporary position.
The Territory Manager will be overseeing the drive and development of colour, fragrance and toiletries sales in accordance with personal and company sales targets and business objectives.
- Achievement of sales targets and developing contingency plans to recover shortfalls as necessary
- Journey planning to maximise account visits, whilst minimising travel time and costs, in accordance with established company standards
- Visiting accounts to required frequency to agree listings for new products, promotions and maximise orders.
- Working with retailers and retail groups to build business development plans to maximise mutual profitability and create a bond of mutual trust
- Manage stock appropriately to maximise availability whilst not causing excessive stock levels in the outlet.
- Merchandising existing and new stock, placing point of sale material to enhance display
- Effectively control discontinuations and line sell through within agreed credit budgets.
- Maintaining record cards and other customer information
- Accurate and timely completion of all administration including Weekly Sales Reports & transmission of daily orders.
- Liaising with Customer Services team to help manage customer orders and resolve issues
- Analysing EPOS and other sales data to assist in achieving sales target
- Attending Journey conferences to ensure up to date product and promotional knowledge
- Ad hoc projects as determined by Field Sales Controller or Regional Sales Manager
- Previous experience in a Health & Beauty field sales role an advantage with an aptitude for sales & customer contact
- Strong team player with ability to effectively listen, share, contribute and influence
- Able to demonstrate a passion to work in Sales within the Health and Beauty sector with an understanding of the sector and retail environment
- Focus on excellence in customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with autonomy on areas of specific responsibility
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Proven ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relations
- Able to demonstrate a pro-active attitude and flexible approach
- Fully PC literate with specific ability to use Excel at a basic level and the ability to learn and operate new software
- Well developed influencing, negotiation and selling skills
Our client are one of the top beauty companies in the world, operating in over 120 countries. A global leader in fragrances, colour cosmetics and salon hair products.
Competitive salary. Expenses covered.
If you are interested in this role please contact Chloe Green on 0117 993 5454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.