Location : Bristol
Post Date : 21 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470300
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a part-time, experienced Finance Administrator to join an exciting business who are based in the Bath area. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business with a friendly company culture. This is a permanent, part-time opportunity that is paying £20,000 to £23,000 pro rata, depending on experience.
In this role you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the Finance Department and will report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Processing financial information
- Paying invoices
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets
- Client portfolio evaluations
- Expense claims
- Amending and maintaining information on the CRM system
- Responding to customer/supplier queries
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Managing own workload
- Assisting other members of the Finance Team on an ad hoc basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience supporting a financial department is essential
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience using Sage 50
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £23,000 pro rata (DOE) + benefits
Our client are an organisation based in the Bath area, and are offering a range of excellent benefits as well as a friendly, up-beat working environment.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and would like to learn more, please contact Meagan Beeson on 0117993 5400 or email your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead