GBP26 - 30 / hour
20th February 2018
Robert Half are seeking an Interim Finance Analyst to join a growing business based in north Bristol
Position: Finance Analyst
Duration: 3 months
Location: Bristol, North
Reporting to: Finance Manager
This retail business is a world leader in it's field, with revenues in the hundreds of millions. Based in Bristol but operating internationally, this business would be a valuable additional to any CV.
- Undertake UAT in the new BI tool (full training will be provided)
- Work with operational colleagues to re-write the reports in the new BI tool.
- Create routine and ad-hoc reports in the BI tool as requested by the business.
- Provide ad-hoc commercial analysis as requests by the business.
- Develop and drive through improvements to forecasting, reporting and other financial processes to gain better control and visibility of performance
The successful candidate will possess the following skillsets:
- Qualified accountant or strong finalist
- Business partnering experience & previous use of a Business Intelligence tool.
- Commercial experience
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Ability to understand and communicate to complex data sets to non-finance colleagues
If you are interested in applying the please forward your latest CV or contact Vincent Smith at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement