Location : Bristol
Post Date : 23 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468695
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
We are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst opportunity for a fast-growth Retail business based in Bristol city centre to provide financial reporting and insight to various areas of the business including operations, buying, marketing and finance. The Finance Analyst will have a big part to play in the finance function going forward in this role.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis on all areas of revenue including customers, product, branch and geographic location.
- Develop financial reporting through our business intelligence reporting system to improve the accuracy and efficiency of reporting.
- Assist in the reconciliation of hire fleet assets and provide financial insight to aid decision making on investments and asset utilisation.
- Develop relationships with both finance and non-finance employees to continually review financial performance and recognise opportunities to grow profitability.
- Work with internal audit/compliance to maintain a reasonable level of financial provision on both consumable stock and hire fleet assets.
- Provide analysis and insight on commercial vehicles and driver behaviour to the fleet manager
- Assist in the delivery of projects to improve operational efficiencies and/or financial performance.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required from time to time.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers, via sales representatives, with the provision of retrospective rebate calculations and customer financial performance
- Maintaining a good working relationship with branch staff, sales representatives and all other areas of the operational teams
- Provide an efficient and effective response to financial queries from all areas of the business
- Ensure financial reporting is provided in an accurate and timely manner
Finance Analyst Requirements
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly competent in MS Excel
- Competent in using MS Access, MS PowerPoint & MS Word
- Experience in using management information reporting systems, preferably IBM Cognos
- A broad understanding of the hire industry and the product portfolio available by Brandon Hire
- CIMA part qualified or equivalent qualification
Salary £32,000 - £40,000
Benefits: Study support, 25 holiday days + bank holidays
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead