Finance Business Analyst
GBP2000 - 2450 / month
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join a leading client in their field in their Bristol Office for a duration on 9 months.
The ideal Finance Business Analyst will have experience in migration projects and have a keen eye for detail, experience in financial systems would be beneficial. A high degree of stakeholder management is key for the position with the ability to liaise with different parts of the business and build working relationships.
- Ideally be a Qualified/Part Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Good people leadership skills and excellent relationship management skills to work effectively within the region, as well as with the Shared Service Centre and the wider Group.
- Ideally you will have experience of business partnering and you must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and planning skills combined with a commercial outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to see the value in the information provided and with the influencing skills to drive change and to challenge effectively.
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of financial systems and migration
- Have a high aptitude using MS Excel
Rate: £32,000-36,000 FTC
Duration: 9 months
If you are interested then contact Vincent Smith at Robert Half at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.