Finance Business Partner
GBP45000 - 60000 / annum
3rd February 2018
Accounting and Finance
A fantastic commercial business partner opportunity sitting in a high performing, and trusting team in a company offering many opportunities for career development
Robert Half are currently working with our client, a large corporate organisation in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Business Partner on a permanent contract. The position will pay up to £55,000 + a large benefits package for the successful candidate. You will be a strong analyst who can operate with operational teams, so someone who has previous business partnering experience is essential.
Working in a high performing and developing team, you will be a key figure as a business partner to both finance and the wider business. You will gain excellent stakeholder exposure too and be involved in exciting business projects over the next couple of years.
- Operate as a business partner to operational areas of the business
- Provide financial support and information to enable timely and accurate decision making
- Manage the quarterly and monthly financial forecasting process
- Report on business performance and ensure cost integrity
- Support the development of performance reporting metrics and management information for use by senior stakeholders
- Evaluate the impacts of risks and opportunities and support teams to identify and implement mitigation plans
- Experience of working with an operations facing finance team
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with industry experience and a minimum of 1 year PQE
- Strong business and commercial acumen - proven experience of value add in role
- Strong stakeholder management experience
A fantastic business to work for, the Company has strong ethics in developing employees, and working in a collaborative environment. There are many opportunities to progress your career also, and a strong benefits package.
For more information, please call Paige Birks on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement