Finance Business Partner
GBP250 - 300 / day
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proudly partnering with a not-for-profit business based in Bristol to recruit a Finance Business Partner for an initial three-month engagement with the view to extend on a rolling monthly basis. This position encompasses multiple commercial requirements and will suit a candidate who is experienced in getting 'hands on' in the detail whilst seeing the bigger, strategic picture.
Your responsibilities will include (but won't be limited to):
- Oversight of the management accounting team to ensure that accurate and timely management information is produced.
- Undertake financial analysis to support key decisions surrounding financial plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Review pricing strategies and attend key meetings.
- Analyse business plans to ensure any variances are addressed and improved.
Your profile will ideally encompass:
- A recognised qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Ability to communicate with finance and non-finance staff across different areas of the United Kingdom.
- Confidence in the ability to analyse business performance and confidence in providing budgetary improvements.
Our client is a well-respected not-for-profit organisation who have made significant social improvements within their specialised field. With the appreciation of their altruistic end goal, the business promotes a culture of respect, openness and communication. With continued growth, they require the commercial insight of a Finance Business Partner to ensure the continued plans are met, if not exceeded.
In return, you can expect up to £300 per day (depending on experience).
For more information, and to apply for the position, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400