Finance Business Partner
Location : Bristol
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469833
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join a trusted client based in the Bristol area.
- Plan & Co-ordinate overall cost budget and ongoing forecast processes for the business both from a sales and EBIT point of view.
- Work closely with the business to support them in the pricing of client bids.
- Provide advice & support to cost centre managers on reasons for cost variances across the business; make recommendations for improved Financial Controls and drive improved cost efficiency.
- Review month end journal adjustments relating to costs, including all accruals and prepayments.
- Provide objectivity & financial expertise to the business planning & decision making process including contribution to key project steering groups.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly financial report for the board covering results and forecasts across the whole of the business including variance analysis, commentary on performance, pipeline analysis and other relevant trend information.
- Support the MD in strategic decision making and driving financial performance
- Monitor and report against cross BU strategic plan and track/advise on performance against strategic initiatives
The Successful Applicant
Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a proven track record of providing robust commercial challenge and support to a business unit team within a large corporate environment
- Rate: £300 - £350 per day (depending on experience)
- Duration: 6 months
If you are interested then contact Vincent Smith at Robert Half at <mailto:>
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead