£500.00 - £650.00 / day
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a highly regarded market leading FMCG organisation based in Bristol who are looking to recruit a Finance Change Manager on an initial 12-month engagement. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Supporting change and communication activities for key projects in this program
- Define standard Change and Communications tools for the projects in scope, including:
- Stakeholder Management
- Change impact assessment
- Change plan
- Communication plan
- Training plan
- Creation of a Change Management toolkit, including standard approaches and materials in support of the above
- Ensure the relevant stakeholders involved and impacted are engaged appropriately before, during and after each change milestone
- Conduct change measurement activities to monitor success and quality of Change and Communications initiatives and the transition plans
- Identify and manage change-related risks, issues and dependencies.
- Act as the key contact for all Change Management and Communication activities at program level
- Maintenance of Change Impact Assessments and identification of the required change interventions
- Maintenance of Business/Change Readiness Assessments and ensuring the resulting actions, including Training Needs Analysis, are planned and executed across all workstreams
- Maintenance of a stakeholder map and engagement plan and execution against that plan
- Management and monitoring of change-related risks, issues and dependencies
- Monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of all change and communication activities
- Development of appropriate training material
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- A proven Change and Internal Communications practitioner with "hands-on" experience of planning and delivering change programs across large multi-national / culturally diverse / multi-lingual organisations
- Knowledge of recognised Change Management tools and best practices and the ability to tailor these for deployment within the business
- Established communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills at all levels in the organisation.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Finance and associated processes, i.e Source to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report
Our client is an established and successful organisation with a global presence. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading organisation. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a daily rate of £500-£650
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400