26th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you looking for a role where you can WORK FROM HOME?
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a fast paced, international organisation. Supporting a range of dynamic stakeholders, the successful Finance Manager will be responsible for handling a variable workload, whilst providing an exceptional level of service to customers. This post offers a great opportunity to be a part of a global organisation that is very much in its infancy but has ambitious growth plans, not to mention the prospect of working from home!
Duration: 'temp to perm'
Rate: Competitive salary, plus complete flexibility
Roles & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts to include
- Multi-currency transaction processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Validation and processing of invoices, expenses and general journals
- Accruals/prepayments calculations
- Preparing funds requests and processing of payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing payroll data, journals and reconciling payroll deductions (multiple countries)
- Coordination/review of the international payroll processing
- Provision of cash management services using various banking platforms
- Assistance with timely and accurate completion and filing of monthly, quarterly and annual compliance returns and submission, including VAT (or equivalent) returns, annual statutory accounts and associate tax returns.
- Management of multiple stakeholders across the globe
In order to be considered, you will ideally:
- Be a Qualified Accountant OR Qualified by Experience (QBE)
- Have prior 'hands on' experience of producing/reviewing Management Accounts and Payroll
- Have prior experience of managing a diverse workload
- Be comfortable and capable of working remotely - ensuring 'self-motivation'
- Be a strong communicator - have the ability to correspond with stakeholders from around the world
For more information, please get in touch with Hannah Porter on 0117 993 5400 or email your CV through.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400