£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
28th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a Central Bristol based client in their search for a Finance Manager. This is a broad, newly created role for an engaging, business enabling Finance Manager, who will be responsible for oversight of the accounting and financial requirements for the business. The successful candidate will work closely with the operations, sales and consulting teams in the UK as well as with the Group Finance Controller.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a supportive and forward-thinking business that pride themselves on having an engaged and driven workforce. You will be joining a small team in Bristol and will be in a unique position to assist the growth and development of the company as it becomes established in the UK.
- Preparation of management reporting pack at month end
- Month end controls
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure accuracy and completion of customer invoicing
- Processing supplier invoices
- Assistance with all raised audit queries
- GL Reconciliations
- Time costs reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT Returns
- Credit Control
- Purchase order follow up
- Ad hoc requirements giving more involvement within the wider business
- Proven experience of working in a dynamic working environment as a Finance Manager
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate themselves and others
- Able to prioritise and work under own initiative
- Can do attitude
- Competitive salary, up to £45,000 - dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A great and pleasant working environment with an established enthusiastic culture
- Exciting and professional challenges
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400