£200.00 - £250.00 / day
2nd June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established manufacturing business based in North Bristol who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a three month interim basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity to take them through the summer months.
This is a full-time Financial Accountant position, which is subject to many required deadlines, and includes, but is not limited to, areas such as:
- Financial postings and month-end closing activities, including conversion to IFRS;
- Control and management of fixed assets, product costing and other processes;
- Preparation and input of all Group reporting, including cash and profit forecasts;
- Preparation and input of Government reporting, including VAT, Intrastat, National Statistics, PAYE, etc…;
- Liaison with Bristol support team in Business Services, Liberec;
- Banking arrangements and supplier payment authorisations;
- Master data control and management.
- Qualified accountant, or qualified by experience (exceptional part-qualified may be considered)
- High level of computer literacy (spreadsheets, data input, SAP and other computer-based reporting tools)
- Previous experience of VAT would be preferred
- The commitment and flexibility to meet the many deadlines with accurate timely reports and the desire to be part of a small but busy team
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to remain focused during busy periods
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Our client are an established and successful organisation with a UK wide operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading business. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £200- £250 per day, depending on experience.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400