£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established business based in North East Bristol who are looking to recruit an Interim Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility for the role to go permanent. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant looking for their next opportunity.
Cost Centre Analysis
- Review monthly actuals and work with the General Ledger Team to improve understanding to reduce the number of post review questions
- Build and maintain effective relationships and communication channels with cost centre owners
- Prepare overhead data for the monthly finance pack
- Support the timely delivery of the Balance Sheet recs review (Cost)
- Provide accurate actual and rolling forecast costs for assigned departments
- Ensuring all consolidation reports and overview documents are available before the process commences and available at every review point.
- Develop existing financial models
- AAT qualified or part CIMA/ACCA with >1 year management accounts experience
- Highly competent in Excel (pivots, sumifs, maintaining complex models)
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, report writing and presenting
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and delegation skills
- Previous experience with cost centre accounting
Our client are an established and successful organisation with a Global operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading business. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £30,000- £35,000 per annum.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or email me at with an updated CV and brief explanation of previous experience or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400