£30,000.00 - £37,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering with a global organisation based in North East Bristol who are looking to appoint a Financial Analyst to join their organisation on a 9-12 month contract.
The role will be covering a period of internal secondment and will provide pivotal support to the finance team.
The client operate on a global scale and have some extremely impressive offices with on-site parking provided.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will assume responsibility for:
- Review monthly actuals and work with the General Ledger Team to improve understanding to reduce the number of post review questions
- Build and maintain effective relationships and communication channels with cost centre owners
- Prepare overhead data for the monthly finance pack
- Support the timely delivery of the Balance Sheet reconciliation review
- Provide accurate actual and rolling forecast costs for assigned departments
- Ensuring all consolidation reports and overview documents are available before the process commences and available at every review point.
- Assist with the development existing financial models
To be considered you will need:
- AAT qualified or Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA - Candidates qualified by experience will also be considered
- Highly competent in Excel (pivots, sumifs, look ups)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and delegation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded business whose reputation is growing from strength to strength.
For more information on this excellent Financial Analyst role please get in touch with Adrian Price on 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400