GBP45000 - 55000 / annum
8th December 2017
Robert Half are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with Vertase FLI, one of the largest and most respected technically qualified remediation contractors in the UK. Vertase FLI encompasses remediation design, all the readily available and commercially viable remediation technologies, major earthworks, groundworks, civil engineering on Brownfield Sites. Vertase Projects range in value from tens of thousands to multi million pounds and are undertaken all over the UK.Â This role will be based in the Bristol office (based in Portishead) reporting into the Group Finance Director, managing a small team and with an excellent progression plan in place.
Working directly for the Finance Director, the Financial Controller helps to maintain the Finance function of the company but also to aid the control of Group Companies and Group Consolidations and all associated Management accounting duties.
Involves interaction with all elements of project and site management including technical, operational, commercial, administration & health & safety and liaison with external clients.
- Management Accounts (to include overhead variance checks)
- Budgeting and Forecasting Input and Assistance
- Group Consolidations
- Bank reconciliations (to include cash allocation)
- Cashflow forecasting
- Oversight of transactional finance
- Fixed asset register (depreciation journals)
- Month end & ad hoc journals
- Overview and assistance for FLI Water and FLI France (Sister Companies)
- Professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA)
- Firm understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills â€" to deal with customers and external contacts
- Good organisational skills
- Demonstrate quick thinking and a logical mind
- Excellent attention to detail
- An honest and discreet attitude when dealing with company accounts
- The ability to balance a number of conflicting demands
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179935400.
All external/agency cv's will be passed to Robert Half in agreement with the retained/exclusive status of this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement