£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
22nd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be working with a hugely profitable smaller enterprise in Central Bristol within the investment space. The business are looking for a Financial Controller with a broad skillset, happy to be hands on with in the role, developing various internal processes and controls as well as implement a new finance system and build out some analytical competency to allow the business to develop usable MI for the Management Team.
This role will be broad in spectrum and very hands on, below are a list of some, but not all of the roles responsibilities
- Oversight and production of consolidated management accounts for the business
- Cash flow forecasting and reconcilliations
- Project accounting across a number of strategically important projects
- Work with the business to provide budgeting support and build strong, accurate forecasts
- Finance and commercial advice, cost control, guidance and analysis for the business
- Build and develop a new financial system and financial controls
- Bank reconciliations (to include cash allocation)
- Credit control
- Accruals & prepayments
- Fixed asset register (depreciation journals)
- Pension/Payroll reconciliations
- Month end & adhoc journals
- Payroll (payroll/wages holiday cover)
- VAT reconciliations and Returns
You will be a hands on Financial Controller with a passion for SME businesses and a drive to improve processes and develop analytical capability.
A profitable SME striving to develop their back office to match the capability of their operatiional staff.
Salary & Benefits
Between 50-60k plus discretionary bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400