£300.00 - £400.00 / day
9th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established Defence and Military business based in North Bristol who are looking to recruit a Financial Modeller on a 3-6 months interim basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
- Preparation of the financial element of the responses to the customer or potential customer
- To develop and maintain detailed financial models relating to bids, strategy and new business, ensuring the financial integrity of these models
- Responsible for integration and identification of all costs and robust modelling in co-ordination with the Capability function
- Standardisation of costing templates and parameters
- Support negotiations with customers and subcontractors
- Bid risks and opportunities to be identified and included in proposals
- Support proposal internal approvals processes
- Degree or appropriate professional qualification;
- Previous experience as a Financial Modeller;
- Experience of contract and management accounting;
- Excellent Excel skills with confidence to understand, interrogate, check and change complex spreadsheets in line with best industry practice;
- Attention to detail with ability to prepare concise summaries of information to explain movements in costs;
- Ability to work to deadlines and stand back and review own work;
- Ability to work with others, within and outside the finance department; and
- Ability to build strong relationships within the business and integrate with the different functions to establish, understand and challenge bid costs.
Our client are an established and successful organisation with a UK wide operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading organisation. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £300-£400 per day, depending on experience.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400