GBP30000 - 45000 / annum
1st April 2019
Front End / UI Designer
Working with for global software and managed service provider for a company based north Bristol. Specializing and working within the fast expanding and developing FinTech Industry.
The Role: Working as a Front End/UI Designer (Mid-Weight) in a growing team, building market leading financial software.
This is a great opportunity to develop and grow your skills within a desired industry leading organization.
- Reporting to the Senior UI/UX Designer, you will consistently deliver a high standard of work, as well as collaborating with international development teams
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects for different stakeholders
- Maintaining and following a design system
- Converting Sketch designs into responsive HTML/SCSS templates to the highest standard
- Designing financial software for a wide range of international clients
- Producing prototypes and designs in the latest packages/services
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Understand and develop brand guidelines
Your Profile and Skills:
- HTML/SCSS skills
- Knowledge of responsive layouts
- Flexbox, CSS Grid
- Familiarity with Angular
- Keen interest in improving workflow through efficient coding practices
- Good understanding of common UX patterns
- Understanding of working within a design system
- Keen eye for detail, with passion for pixel-perfection
- Proficient in Sketch, with good knowledge of shared libraries and styles
- Understanding of design needs within enterprise-level applications
Salary & Benefits: Market salary depending on experience. Good career development. Great opportunity to develop and grow your skills with the latest technology's. Modern offices offering excellent commuter routes. Free parking. Healthcare etc.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400