£60,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
8th October 2019
Robert Half Office Team are looking to recruit a Permanent Head of HR for a client based in Bristol. The Head of HR will play a vital role in this fast-growing business. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- General HR duties including contract and policy management, healthcare, holiday, sickness, recruitment and pensions etc.
- Setting proper measures around training and development as well as being responsible for new training implementation.
- Applying company policies and managing HR internal systems, but also with the initiative of adding your own flair and opinions to current systems.
- Ensuring the HR department operates efficiently, aligning with the businesses' objectives.
Knowledge & Skills:
- HR experience necessary - our client would need someone experienced in HR to a senior level.
- Personable & approachable
- Leadership abilities
- Experience in implementation of corporate training & development.
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent would be desirable.
For the right candidate the client would offer a salary up to £60k per annum.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please contact Ellie Clutton at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 54 54.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400