GBP20000 - 27000 / annum
1st May 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst to join a rapidly-growing tech start-up business.
Working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment, the Helpdesk Analyst will be responsible for delivering technical support to internal and external customers. This will include responding to customer queries, managing orders/transaction and logging on the CRM ticket management system.
- Provide high-quality technical support to new and existing customers
- Respond to all customer issues via telephone and manner
- Manage orders/transaction for the business
- Update CRM ticket management system to support SLAs
- Provide updates across internal software
- Ensure internal systems are at their most effective
- Build strong relationships with 3rd parties and suppliers
- Experience of providing IT support/customer service over the phone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced environment
- Logical approach to problem solving
- A background with unified communication/telecoms advantageous
Salary & Benefits
The Helpdesk Analyst will receive a salary between £20,000 - £27,000 plus an excellent benefits package and unique working environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400