£10.00 - £12.00 / hour
19th September 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit for a HR administrator to join a thriving organisation in Portbury. The main role of the HR administrator will be to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief.
This is a temporary ongoing position.
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidates' applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Payroll administration
- Proven experience of previous HR administration
- Proficient on all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Full UK Driving licence
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400