Location : Bristol
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468949
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a fantastic HR Coordinator position with an innovative and dynamic technology organisation based in Bristol. £20,000-£25,000 + benefits.
Working as part of a fast-paced HR team in Bristol, the HR Coordinator will provide a professional, high quality HR service to their employees. Providing advice and guidance over the phone or via our case management system.
- To provide high quality, consistent daily HR advice support and resolution to managers, employees and outside parties on all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Resolve as many queries as possible at first point of contact, and follow up to ensure resolution within the agreed SLAs
- Ensure all employee data is entered into Oracle and associated HR systems in a timely, accurate and consistent manner to agreed standards and targets. Including sending any relevant letters/paper work, for example Offer Letters, and Contracts of employment
- Provide initial case management advice and support to Line Managers with all disciplinary, capability, grievance and performance related
- Supporting with Employee Relations case administration, for example preparing invite letters.
- Develop and maintain team and customer relationships by providing accurate HR advice, support and continuous improvement aligned to SLAs, employment legislation and best practice
- Ensure the contact management system reflects the nature of the query/work request and actions taken
- Use coaching techniques to promote a culture where line managers and key stakeholders are aware of and own issues within the business with support and guidance in line with HR policies, procedures and process maps.
- Identify new queries from customers that could be added to the Knowledge base to increase self service
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of work and ensure that the Customer Contact system accurately reflects the contact and the advice provided.
- Graduate CIPD or working towards a CIPD or CPP
- Experience of Contact Centre telephony role / Customer Service Role / HR Administration
- Dealing with complex queries and cases and providing resolutions / advice within SLAs
- Experience of workflow and case management systems (desirable)
- Good understanding of employment legislation, and its application and best practice
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- A broad understanding of the HR employee lifecycle
- Strong communication and written skills
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a fantastic HR Coordinator position with an innovative and dynamic technology organisation based in Bristol. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people, with great progression prospects.
Salary & Benefits
The HR coordinator will be offered a salary between £20,000-£25,000 + excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead