15th October 2019
Robert Half Office Team are looking to recruit a Permanent HR Officer for our manufacturing client based in Bristol. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- General HR duties including dealing with recruitment, absence, sickness etc.
- Implementing and organising staff training & development.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Advising employees on employment law and employer's own employment policies and procedures.
- Negotiating salaries and making sure staff get paid correctly and on time.
Knowledge & Skills
- Great organisation skills & time management
- Able to work proactively
- Impeccable communication skills
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is desirable
- Confidentiality & discretion
If you feel this is the right role for you, please contact Ellie Clutton at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 54 54.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400